Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

For You?

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for your love for us and for your bountiful provision. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for your company this morning. and for spending time with us. We love you too.

I want you my children to stop looking inwards at your 'problems'. I am speaking to my Church. Your 'problems' are of your own making, because you have taken your eyes off me and have forgotten that I am the Lord your provider. Fix your eyes upon Jesus for he alone is the way, the truth, and the life.

My child, I want you to look outward from yourself and see the things I will show you. Lay aside what lies behind and move forward along the pathway I have lit before you. This is a walk of faith, an unknown path for you, but I know the way, and if you will place your hand into mine, I will lead you through the unknown, to the light beyond.

Lay aside your fears of the unknown, and all the false teachings you have been fed. Place your hand firmly into the outstretched hand of Jesus. Let Him enfold you, and encircle you with His love and strength.

Listen to my words as I teach you. As you hear and receive my words, let the fear melt away, and let my truth become a part of who you are. Let go of the anger, and look into the loving eyes of Jesus. Lay all your burdens, all that weighs you down, at the foot of His cross, that it may be dealt with once and for all. Turn to me, and ask those questions you are longing to ask. Let your tears be turned to laughter and your sorrows turned to joy, as my love fills you.

You doubt me? That is because you have always been let down! Test me and try me, for I am a rock that will not be moved. Even if all the anger and hatred in the world is thrown at me, I am still the same today as I was yesterday and will be tomorrow. My love is eternal and I love you. Try me!

Me: Lord, I bless whoever that word is for. May they find you and come to know you as the trustworthy friend you are. Thank you Lord. I love you.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.