Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

Listen, What do you Hear?

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for allowing me to join you as you walked this morning and for sharing your word with me. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son, thank you for your company this morning. It's good to have you walk with me. I love these times in the morning, as I know you do.

Listen to the rain and the sound of the wind. What do you hear?

Me:
Lord I hear the sound like a great cry of victory that wafts on the wind. The rain sounds like the tramping of many people. and then it stops!

Lord:
What you hear is the result of the victory I have won over the Evil One. The redeemed cry out with a mighty cry of victory, a shout of praise as the battle is won. On the sound of the rain, you hear the feet of those who have been held captive, as they come before the cross of Jesus and lay their burdens there. As they kneel before the cross all is silent, as the wave of love flows over them.

The battle for hearts is now in full swing. For many years the enemy has confused and blinded even the most scholarly of men and women. But the day is approaching, when even those who most firmly believe the Evil One's lies, will see the light of truth. In that day I will command all my servants to speak my words, and they will prophecy all at once, and the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. On that day the lies of the enemy will evaporate like a morning mist and be no more.

Seek my face and learn the truth from me. Was it not I who formed all things out of nothing, by speaking the Word? I also speak the Word in this day, and sustain all that I have made. The Evil One does not create truth, or even acknowledge the truth. His lies cause only destruction and chaos, destroying lives and spreading like the fall of a row of dominos.

The ministry of my Church is to help each one of the fallen to stand again. Do not be distracted my children, by the desire to build, beautify or maintain, the buildings and structures of the 'church'. Concentrate only upon the task I have set before you, the spreading of the Good News of Jesus, and the care of the poor and the oppressed.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven. Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.