Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

A Net over the British Isles

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for giving me this new day. Thank you for your love and encouragement and for all the blessings you pour upon us. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and for walking and talking with us. We love you too.

In these days I am casting my net over all of the British Isles. I have already established fellowships and prayer groups, and have called individuals to pray. I now want these prayer cells, wherever they are, to be aware of each other and to link hands with others as they pray. Each cell is like the knots in the net and each linked hand is a part of the web that makes the net. Close up the holes and establish the links. Do not worry about statements of faith, or likeness of doctrine. I am interested only in my Church becoming an effective net, to draw in the catch and fill the Kingdom. All these cells I am speaking about, love my son Jesus, and are themselves called by His name. Every group has a story to tell of how I work with them. Their stories are as diverse as the number of groups. No two are the same, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Focus on Jesus, pray for the Nation, confess and repent, and receive the forgiveness I give. Lay aside your differences, and offer praise and worship as one. Encourage one another with your faith story, and share with each other all that I am teaching you. Open your hearts to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to develop the gifts I am giving you.

I know you are all busy! I know that some of you feel under pressure, but make time in each day for me. Allow me to start the day for you by topping up your tank, as you pray and read My word. Satisfy your hunger as you spend time with me, and I will fill you with all the gifts you need for each day. Do not be afraid to speak of me to others, for I am putting a hunger in the hearts of many people today, a hunger that needs satisfying now.

For those at University I say this: In all your studies and research, keep a humble approach in all things. Learn what you can, while that avenue is open to you. In all your work remember me, and call upon me to guide and teach you. Let me show you the wonders of the world, and see it all  through my eyes! Whatever your field of study and research, know this: I am you ultimate authority. I know far more than even the most learned experts. Stay close to me and let me teach you and use you, for I have a purpose for you, and have placed you where you are, to glorify me.

To all I say; lift up your eyes from your busy-ness and labours. Lift up your eyes and behold the new day that is dawning. It is the day I have made and in this day I purpose many things. Rise up, men and women of God. Rise up and move forward for the Kingdom. Take up your lantern and shine like a beacon. Clothe yourself with the whole armour of God, move forward as one to destroy the works of darkness and establish the Kingdom of Light. Stand in the Name of Jesus, and let you battle cry be "Jesus is Lord". At that cry, demons and spirits tremble and flee. Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.