Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Like a Mighty Wind!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for your love and care for us.Lord I commit this new day into your hands. Help us to use this day to your praise and glory. Lord I love you.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for joining us this morning and for our walk together. I am always with you, even when you don't feel me. I am closer to you than marrow to the bone. Continue to walk with me and stay close to me. I am all the help you need and I love you.

Behold, I am causing a mighty hurricane to blow upon the earth! A wind that will blow on all men and nations, to purge them of the dust and ashes of in-justice and corruption, to clear the stench of rotting standards and morals. This wind is powerful and violent. Only those who are well rooted in righteousness and truth will be able to withstand it, and remain standing when all has ceased. Hold on to the commands that I have given you and stand firm upon the rock which is Jesus. Live your life close to me and maintain all righteousness and humility before me.

Reach out from the rock, and pull in those who cry for help. Help them also to stand upon the rock which is Jesus. Cast a net, as a fisherman casts, to gather in the shoal. Cast it wide and haul hard, for, the catch that is being gathered is huge. Receive all who come, do not be selective or choosy. I am gathering in men and women, boys and girls of every nation, colour and creed. The poor and the wealthy together, the educated and the un-educated. The thing that unites them all is that they are all sinners like you, and I love them all.

Though it will look as if all has been destroyed, remember that I am with you, and with my Church. When the wind has died down, and all is calm again, then you must rise and go into all the world, to pick up, and gather in, all whom the Lord your God has destined for salvation.

Do not pick up the pieces of the establishments and structures that I have destroyed. I do not destroy what is useless, in order for you to rebuild it again. Rather, pick up and rebuild the broken-hearted and the suffering. Gather in the lost and the crying. Comfort and support the bereaved and those who mourn. Leave the rubble and dust. Let me wash it away with the same rain with which I will water the parched earth. Let me bring new life into being.

Stand firm in the Lord Jesus. Speak the word of righteousness and truth. Do not fear, for I am with you. Those who wait upon the Lord will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.