Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

A Very Personal Word

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for every blessing you have poured upon us, and for your loving kindness. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for walking with us this morning. We love these times spent with you, and the conversations we have. Please keep sharing with us and we will continue to share with you.

I know you are struggling with some of the passages you are reading in the Bible, but as I said before, hang in there and do not worry too much about what you think it means. Just absorb it and hold it for a time when you will need it and I will make it meaningful. You see, my word was given in many different circumstances, and through many different people. Although every word is inspired, not every word is relevant to you at this moment in time. When it is needed I will open it for you. In the meantime it is food for your spirit and an extra layer of defence against the flaming darts of the evil one.

The words of Jeremiah, and the words of Ezekiel, which you are reading at this time, are particularly pertinent for the world today. For my wrath is against those who do evil things and live godless lives, following the evil ways of the devil. Stand aside from these evil deeds and have nothing to do with them. Focus upon Jesus who is your saviour and listen to me as I speak to you.

My work for you at this time is gathering in the harvest! Throughout your ministry you have been in a ploughing and sowing situation. The land you have ploughed has been hard like rock, and the roots of evil that have had to be dug up have been deep rooted, but you remained at the task until it was done, and have sown a seed which will itself take root, and in the years to come flourish. This time, since you moved, has been an important time in your ministry. I have given it to you to recover, rest, and be refreshed.  What lies ahead is a time of gathering in, a harvest.

As you use this time of rest, draw near to me and drink of the water of life I give you. Feed on the word I speak to you. Grow strong in the strength I give you, for what is needed of you in the months ahead does not need human strength and endurance, but the strength that only I can give.

Many years ago now, your sister received a vision from me. It was of you, standing on a hill, with your hands in the air, powerful for the Lord. The road you have travelled has not been an easy one, and the task to which I call you, will not be easy, but if you stay close to me, and use the power I give you, then together we will complete the task, and gather into my kingdom those whom I am saving.

I give you a new name, "Benaiah!" Do not be afraid, for no one shall be able to stand before you. My Word shall be a two-edged sword in your hand, and my Spirit shall go before you, cleaving a way through into the lion's den. There you must rescue those who are enslaved by sin, and in the power of the Evil One.

Use a part of your time with me each day to keep the channel between us clean and open, so that my Spirit can flow freely at all times. Listen to my commands to you and act upon them.

Me: Lord, I really don't see myself as a fighter, more as a plodder!

Lord: That's right son, you are a plodder! You set out to do something and you stick at it until it is done. But you are also a soldier prepared to do battle. The name your mother gave you is Martin. Martin means 'warlike'. St Martin was a Roman soldier and a great man, who found that the battle against sin was a battle worth fighting.

Remember, as you go where I send you, that those who you are going to rescue, are my beloved children. Allow my love to flow through you and bring them gently home. I love you, and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.