Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

To You, Whom I Have Called!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Lord I love you so much.

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for joining us as we walked. We love you too.

To those whom I am calling to be Shepherds of my people, I would say this: Take the charge I have given you very seriously, for my sheep are everything to me, and I want them all to be safe. Treat them with love and respect, and teach them all that I am teaching you. Do not let your teaching and preaching become cluttered with rules and regulations that do not come from me. As you trust in me, show them how to trust. As you listen to my voice, teach them how to hear me. As you bless them, teach them how to bless others. Avoid divisions, and work for harmony and peace, that the world may see one church, and be drawn to me through you.

To those I am calling to be Evangelists and Preachers, I would say this: Go to those I send you, and share with them the Gospel of my Son Jesus, as it has been faithfully passed down from generation to generation. The Gospel is about people, and sin, and how I have dealt with sin. It is about repentance and salvation. It is a gospel of joy, for it brings salvation, liberation and freedom. It is the greatest message anyone has ever been charged to deliver. I have placed a very great value on its safe delivery. Therefore see to it, that those to whom I send you receive the good news. You are not responsible for what they do with the good news when you deliver it, only for the delivery. My Holy Spirit is already at work, in the hearts of those to whom I send you, preparing their hearts, to receive the message you deliver. Therefore speak with boldness, in Love. Do not dilute the words I give you, but deliver them as I give them to you. I know what I am doing!

To those I am calling to be Prophets, I would say this: Your charge is a very difficult one, for the prophet is rarely welcome in his own home town. Cover yourself in prayer and seek me at all times. As I give you the words, deliver them as I command you. If it is a word of encouragement be sure to follow it through with instruction, and guide people to one of my pastors, who can nourish them and lead them on. If it is a word of rebuke, deliver it in love not anger. Be bold and say only what I give you, no more and no less. Let the Holy Spirit do the rest.

To those I am calling to Intercession, I would say this: Yours is a powerful ministry that few see, but everyone feels. Prayer is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. When you pray, you tap into the creative power that flows from my throne. Revelation calls it the river of life. Through prayer, lives can be transformed, bodies can be healed, souls can be saved, and situations can be reclaimed and redeemed. Every servant of mine working in the front line of the gospel, every pastor and shepherd in charge of my flocks, every prophet speaking my words before men, needs the full-time backing of my intercessors. You are charged with supporting them in you prayers and being ready, day or night, to cover them in prayer. Many times in the front line they experience dangers, both spiritual and physical. That is when I wake up my intercessors, and move them to pray. To them you are like a life-line, enabling them to draw from the river of life the extra strength they need. I would that you keep a journal of those times I call you to intercede. Note the time and date, and the circumstances. This will be an encouragement to you, and to them, as I show you how, when they needed extra help, you acted in prayer!

Children, whatever the ministry to which I have called you, and there are many more I haven't mentioned today, be steadfast and joyful. Your part in the great plan of mine, is of equal importance to me, even when it is a quiet, often hidden task, that few know about. Remember, every army on the move has a supply train, people who order supplies, who cook the food, who man the radio, who service the vehicles, who push paper around an office. They may seem unimportant to those on the front line, but they are essential to the outcome of the battle. So it is with my army, and the battle against sin, the world, and the devil. Every ministry and calling is important, therefore do all things with vigour and joy.

Let the light of my relationship with you, and you with me, shine out from you, and be an inspiration to all those around you. Pray together, sing together and work together. Build my Kingdom on Earth, as I show you how. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.