Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

I say to You

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you Lord for a good night's sleep, and a refreshing walk with you. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for your company this morning and for spending time with us. We always enjoy your company. I love you too.

Take your pen, and write all the words that I give you, and do not be afraid, or over awed, by the things that I say to you. Remember that I command, and my word is law!

To the Young
I am speaking to the young ones who have committed their lives to me. Rise up, men and women of God. Do not be afraid to speak out the truth, that has been revealed to you through the Holy Spirit. Older men will speak out against you and try to silence you, but their words are as empty as their heads. Base your truth on the Holy Scripture, my word. Use my word as your starting point in all debate and research. Do not let yourselves be drawn by empty theories and arguments that exclude me, for they all lead down blind alleys.

Use all the vigour I have given you in your youth, to pursue truth, and discover all the things that have laid hidden from men since the fall of Adam. Follow the leadings I shall give you, and walk in the way of righteousness and truth. Love one another and uphold each other, as together you work for the Kingdom of Heaven.

Those of you who are feeling the call to be evangelists, know this: In every age, those who I call are young and still have the energy of youth. Be bold, be strong, and use the energy I have given you, as you speak the words I shall give you each time you open your mouth for me. Do not let anyone despise your youth, nor be discouraged, but continue to speak the words that I give you. Remember that I am standing by you, and I am in every word that I give you.

There are others among you, whom I am calling to support and encourage, to pastor and to nurture. Again I say to you, do not let any despise your youth, or try to discourage you, by saying you have no experience of being a pastor. Let me give you that experience, and guide you to do all the things I am calling you to do.

To all of you I say: Stay close to me, and spend time with me. Read and digest my word in scripture. Do not be selective, but read and mark every word, for all scripture is given for your learning and edification. Listen to the still small voice as I speak to you in the silence, and be prepared, for when I speak to you it will be words of knowledge, wisdom, and prophecy. Use the gifts that I have provided through the Spirit, and clothe yourselves in the armour I provide. I am with you, now and always. Come, let us go out, claim the Kingdom, and proclaim Jesus is Lord!

To the Older ones
I am speaking now, to those who are past the first flush of youth. I want you to rise up from your comfortable chair! Take to the walls of the city, and watch. Use all the wisdom, and knowledge I have given you, as you watch, wait, and listen. Look at the state of the city, and the mess that is in people's lives. Look at the corruption, and the injustices, that have been brought about by greed. You may not feel that they are your fault, and may even feel indignant as you look upon them, but I want you to repent for your city, repent for your nation, repent for the sin of the world. I call on you to do this, because those who have caused this mess, or who live entrenched in their lives of sin, cannot yet repent themselves. Through your prayers of repentance, I will cause a wave of repentance, to sweep through the nations. That wave will carry others with it, and like a tsunami, will gather momentum, until it has washed all things clean.

Encourage the young men and women, who now carry the torch of faith. Pray for them and support them in every way. Correct them in all gentleness if they stray, and do not criticise them, for they speak as I command them. Bless those around you, and support my children, as they discover their ministry and place, in the church I have created, and in the Kingdom I have established.

To All I say: Love one another, as I have loved you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.