Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

I am calling them.

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this crisp new day. Thank you for your love to us, and for all the grace you have poured upon us. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club, and thank you for walking with us this morning, we love you too.

In the stillness of this moment listen to me, for I am calling my children from the north and the south, from the farthest east, to the farthest west, out of every nation under heaven, and every tongue and people. My word is being heard in the furthest corners of the earth, and my children are beginning to listen to the sound of my voice.

In every nation and tribe on earth, I am raising up those who speak my words and can be used by me. I am raising you, my children, to be my voice where you are. Some I call to be missionaries to the furthest ends of the earth, but to you I say, "Be my witnesses where I have placed you. Do not be afraid to speak of me, for you do not speak alone".

Let your lives be pure and holy, and live out the righteousness of Jesus every day. Be a mirror to reflect his love in the world. Welcome those who come to you seeking the truth. Feed the hungry in spirit, and clothe in righteousness those who are in rags.

See, I am causing the river of life, which flows from my throne, to run at your feet. Take of the water I give, and drink. Fill your cup and offer life to those who are thirsty. Only water from this river can satisfy the longings of the human heart. For the real thirst I have given man, is for the real life only I can give.

The Evil One has deceived the world, and they offer their own drink, a drink of lust and greed, that only brings pain and suffering to them and to those around them. Do not drink of it, but turn to the Lord your God and drink from the river of life. Then your strength will be renewed and you will run as though you had feet with wings, and you will not grow weary nor will you stumble or fall.

The time is here when the things of the earth most people call their right to own or the necessities of life, will become rare or too expensive to own. Do not be concerned, for you will soon discover the things that are truly necessary, and will experience my provision of all that you need. Trust me, and rest in my love. Beyond this time of hardship a great light is shining, a beacon to guide my children home. Be of good cheer, and lift your voices in prayer and praise, for I am the Lord your provider, the Lord your healer, and the Lord your salvation. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Martin
    Thank you for sharing your precious conversations.
    Today so many people have been deceived - in all kinds of ways.
    The hungry are searching for morsels amidst wasted lives, looking in places where once there had been generous supplies, looking too to people who have built their own fortresses in the hopes of recognition of their selfish-greatness - if morsels are found any they are sour fruits.
    The Lord is providing - fruits of the Spirit - in surprising places. Alleluia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.