Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

For You, My Beloved

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for allowing me to walk with you and for all that you have said and shown me. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son, welcome to the club this morning. Thank you for your company. We love to walk and talk with you because we love you.
 
-----------------

Reach out and touch me my Child, do not hold back any more. Bring all the pains and sorrows to me and let me heal you. I have looked, and I see your situation. I have listened, and have heard the cry of your heart. Your prayers have ascended to me and I have heard your petition.

I love you and have a purpose for your life. I have dispatched a blessing for you, to lift you and restore you. Keep Jesus before you and wait for Him. listen and hear His word to you and shut out the other babblings of the world, the flesh and the devil.

Lay all your burdens at the foot of the cross of Jesus and leave then there. Yes, leave them there! Do not take them up again, for they will surely bring you down again. Rise up and clothe yourself in the forgiveness that Jesus holds out to you like a garment. Wrap yourself around and cover your nakedness with the righteousness that He gives you. Renew your mind with the words I have given you in Holy Scripture, and feed on the bread that I give you.

Renew your strength and rise up. Place your hand in the hand of the one who stills the water. and let His peace wash over you and soothe your soul. Stand under the waterfall of My most Holy Spirit and let Him wash you as clean and pure as you were made to be. Come to me and let me fill you with my love and make you new, for you are mine and I love you.
-----------------
   
Me: Thank you Lord, Let your word go forth and be a blessing to those who are in need of you. Help us all to be channels of your peace and healing today, and help us to bless those around us.

Lord: Speak your blessing today, stretch out your hands and pray, for your prayers are not limited by knowledge or distance, but are carried on the wings of love. Love one another, as I have loved you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.